Tuesday 14 August 2018

Stream Of Consciousness

hi I feel like just doing a word vomit today after not being active for a very very long time, to say hi again!.

So lately I've been thinking about.. not exactly the meaning of life, but how the weekend went by so quickly and that if days go by like this so quickly, won't our days end very soon? I guess this is why people are always like, "Oh, live in the moment," or make the most of it or whatever. I think when i was younger, the day was so long but now its making me feel like, wow i only have a couple of years left of homework and then I'll have to go fend for myself in the big world.
I have to play piano everyday but I start to feel restless after sitting there for only a short while and sometimes I feel like I'm improving, but not? that probably doesn't make sense... but anyway, I can play the pieces and they sound right, but are they really? Piano teacher says it pretty much sucks i think. Everyone changes and i guess life just keeps going on and on and on, you probably shouldn't stay behind in the past while everything moves forward, just saying.

Now, how to make the most of our short life?

(send help in the comments if you feel like giving ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment